Trevor Collver, local Delaware Speedway driver named a finalist of lucrative Champion Spark Plug – Search for a Champion Contest!

(Lucan ON) Trevor Collver Motorsports is thrilled to announce some exciting news.  Delaware Speedway competitor, Trevor Collver, has been named one of fifteen finalists in a North American wide contest put on by Champion Spark Plugs.  The Search for Champion Sponsor Search concluded its first round of voting in early February, and when the final votes were tallied, Trevor Collver was named one of the 15 finalists.  By being named a finalist, Collver has automatically been awarded a $5000 race car sponsorship from Champion Spark Plugs, and will be part of the 2014 Champion Spark Plug team of drivers. Also, by being named a finalist. Trevor is eligible to win a $50,000 Champion Spark Plug Sponsorship in the second phase of the lucrative contest.

Collver expressed his excitement, “It’s truly an honour. All of my hard work, dedication and passion is paying off!  I’m on cloud 9 right now. If we win it all, I’ll be on top of the world!”

The next phase of this contest begins relatively quickly, voting for the 2nd round starts this coming Friday February 21, 2014. Collver fans can register to vote at alwaysachampion.com and vote daily.  33% of the criteria to win is the number of votes and the other 67% criteria will be evaluated by the message and content of an online video submission that fans are voting on.  

The Grand Prize will be announced Monday March 31, 2014.  This is an opportunity for all Canadian Race fans to show support to the local speedways and teams by voting for the up and coming driver.  Fans can vote daily and every vote counts. Trevor Collver fans will be voting rigorously and will be out encouraging others to vote daily and often.

 

About Trevor Collver

Trevor Collver is 18 years old from Lucan, Ontario and has been racing for 8 years.  Collver has been a track champion at Grand Bend Speedway, and competed full time at Delaware Speedway in the Demar-Aggregate Trucks until the end of the 2013 Season. Trevor was awarded the Rookie of the year in 2012 with one feature win,  and backed it up in 2013 with one feature win, leading up to a 3rd place finish in the final Championship Standings. In 2014. Trevor will be competing in the Super Stock division at Delaware Speedway, vying for Rookie of the Year with support from Carter Trucking, Champion Spark Plugs, Outback Tire shack, Mark Kennedy Trucking, Hodgins Custom Service, G&L Automotive, Ron O Brien ReMax, Mac’s Convenience, Melrose Garage, Dave Collver Auto Care, Don Collver Automotive and Transmission, Collver Towing, Fix auto, Hallmark Memorials, Huron Tractor, & Dave Moore Fuels. Trevor Collver Motorsports will also be making appearances at vaious tracks in Ontario, including Flamboro Speedway, and Sunset Speedway

Voting Period February 21 – March 23, 2014

 
About Delaware Speedway
Delaware Speedway is a half-mile paved oval stock-car track, located just west of London, Ontario, Canada.  Since 1952, Delaware Speedway has been the home to some of the finest stock car racing in Canada. Its unique natural amphitheatre-like setting allows a family or group of friends to enjoy an exciting, comfortable, and affordable evening or afternoon of entertainment.

Media Contact

 Jared Doxtator – jareddoxtator@gmail.com  (519)670.7163 Twitter @JARED_Announcer
About Ashley McCubbin 3102 Articles
Joining OnPitRoad.com mid-2013 season, Ashley McCubbin is now the Managing Editor and contributes to each racing division as needed. Since studying journalism at the University of Guelph-Humber, Ashley has published articles on a couple of different websites, while serving as a public relations representative for different short track teams. Born in North York, Ontario, Ashley currently lives in Bradford, Ontario and spends her weekend at the local short tracks in the area. She has spent her entire life at the short track level, falling in love with the sport at the age of five. Beyond her love of short track racing, she also has grown an interest for both NASCAR and the IndyCar Racing Series. She also enjoys taking photos and working on websites, while playing a couple rounds of Candy Crush afterwards.

Comments are closed.