Despite suffering engine problems that caused her to miss a couple of nights this season, Lisa DeLeeuw had a solid season last year in her first full season at Sunset Speedway finishing 15th in points. DeLeeuw will return to Sunset Speedway this year looking to better that performance and possibly make a couple trips to victory lane.
Though before taking to the track, DeLeeuw answered the 15 questions that everybody is becoming common with.
1. How’d you get started in racing?
2. First racing memory
First win. Won a Consi at Flamboro Speedway had no clutch that night
3. If you could be sponsored by any beverage, which would you want to be sponsored by?
4. Story behind your car number
5. If you have a nickname, what is it and why? If not, what do you think should be a good nickname?
Little Lisa because I was the youngest Lisa
6. If you could race against any NASCAR driver, who and why?
Dale Jr because he’s my fav.
7. What’s your life like outside of racing? Hobbies?
Working, making autograph cards and scrapbooking.
8. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
9. Favourite pizza topping
10. Dream vacation spot
11. If you were stuck on an island, what would you have to have?
12. Favourite book
Hunger Games Series
13. Favourite movie
Fast and the Furious series
14. Favourite piece of technology
15. Sponsors and people you would like to thank
Partimer Signs, Gelderman Landscape Services, Millgrove Gardens, Redline Racing, BDS Fame Alignment Can-Alignment, Safeway Towing, Eric Yorke, Mom and Dad.
Be sure to check out Lisa DeLeeuw’s website at http://dyracing.wordpress.com/.
Previous Tracking the Short Tracks Pieces…
If you would like to be featured, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.