- Tickets Start As Low As $30 For Season’s First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Nighttime Race On Saturday, April 11
- Casey Donahew Band To Headline AMDRO Pre-Race Show, Kyle Park To Perform At Post-Race Concert
FORT WORTH, Texas (February 12, 2015) – Texas Motor Speedway announced today that individual tickets for April’s Duck Commander 500 NASCAR doubleheader weekend as well as pre-race concert passes for the Casey Donahew Band go on sale Friday.
Beginning at 9 a.m. CT Friday, individual tickets for the Duck Commander 500 – the first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series nighttime race of the season set for Saturday, April 11 – start as low as $30 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. Tickets for the XFINITY Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 on Friday, April 10, also will be available beginning at $30 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under.
The Casey Donahew Band will open the festivities for the Duck Commander 500as the headliner for the Loud and Proud Pre-Race Show presented by AMDRO. The Texas Country band will take to the stage at 4:45 p.m. for aone-hour concert. The Duck Commander 500 will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Fans can purchase a special $79 “mosh pit” ticket for the Loud and Proud Pre-Race Show presented by AMDRO, providing them exclusive stage-side access for the concert and access to the driver introduction stage. The “mosh pit” ticket must be accompanied by a Duck Commander 500 grandstand ticket.
AMDRO has served in this role previously at Texas Motor Speedway, sponsoring the AMDRO Fire Ant Bait Pre-Race Show featuring Foreigner prior to this race in 2009.
“We are delighted to be partnering with the Texas Motor Speedway and look forward to spending time with race fans in Texas,” AMDRO Senior Brand Manager Andrea Fuller said. “Thanks to Lowe’s, we’re also able to offer unprecedented value to Texas area shoppers in April.”
Race fans can go to participating Texas-area Lowe’s stores between April 2 and April 30 and get a 1 pound AMDRO Fire Ant Bait or 24 ounce AMDRO Ant Block free with the purchase of a 39 pound Sta-Green Southern Weed & Feed, 34 pound Sta-Green Northern Weed & Feed, or 34 pound Sta-Green Lawn Fertilizer Plus 2 percent Iron.
The Casey Donahew Band has grown from playing Fort Worth-area bars to becoming one of the most popular acts in Texas Country. The group has continued its ascent in the charts since releasing its first album in 2006. Double-Wide Dream (2011) and Standoff (2013), the band’s two most recent albums, reached the top 10 on the country charts.
Fans of Texas Country also will be treated to the Running Rogue Post-Race Show featuring Kyle Park, which is free to all ticket holders. The infield concert will begin approximately30 minutes following the conclusion of the Duck Commander 500.
Park, an Austin, Texas native, is an artist on the rise in the Texas Country music scene. The talented singer/songwriter has shared the stage with some of the Texas Country’s most recognized artists, including Gary Allan, Jack Ingram and the Eli Young Band. Park’s most recent album Beggin’ for More features his hit single “The Night is Young,” which climbed to No. 3 on the Texas Country charts.
Fans interested in individual tickets for the Duck Commander 500 or O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 also can choose from multiple value packages, including season tickets that begin at $270 and include “mosh pit” passes to April’s Loud and Proud Pre-Race Show.
Other popular, budget-friendly ticket plans specific to the Duck Commander 500 currently on sale are:
- “Big Hoss TV” Package ($125) – Two Duck Commander 500 frontstretch tickets, a race scanner and two headsets.
- Family 4-Pack ($159) – Four Duck Commander 500 frontstretch tickets, four hot dogs and four Coca-Cola products.
- RaceDay University Presented by Coca-Cola ($199) – Fans enjoy a full day of “lessons” in NASCAR with some of the sport’s most esteemed “professors” during RaceDay University Presented by Coca-Cola prior to the Duck Commander 500. The package includes Q&A sessions with Sprint Cup Series drivers and VIPs in a hospitality area exclusively for RaceDay U participants. Along with the hospitality treatment, fans will receive a club-level seat for the Duck Commander 500, complimentary food and Coca-Cola beverages, a guided pit tour and pre-race pass for the Loud and Proud Pre-Race Show presented by AMDRO and driver introductions.
To purchase tickets or for additional information, visit www.texasmotorspeedway.com or call the Texas Motor Speedway ticket office at (817) 215-8500.