It’s the City of Gambling – Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Each of our pickers are taking a gamble that their picks will bring them success.
NASCAR XFINITY Series – Boyd Gaming 300
Robert Hill picked Chase Elliott, Chris Buescher and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Elliott finished fifth last year, while Buescher finished ninth. Earnhardt, meanwhile, has five starts at Vegas with three top-fives and four top-10s.
Jeffrey Breazeale, Brandon Feeney and Ronald Costigan picked Chase Elliott, Denny Hamlin and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Hamlin has never ran an XFINTIY event at Las Vegas.
Kreistina Blinova picked Ty Dillon, Austin Dillon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Ty has an average finish of 11th in two starts, while Austin has two top-10s in two starts.
Ashley McCubbin picked Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney and Denny Hamlin. Blaney has never ran an XFINITY event at Las Vegas.
Marshall Gabell, Tim Johnston, Brooke Clarke, and Justin Tucker picked Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Kyle Magda picked Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon and Kyle Larson. Larson has one top-five in two starts at Las Vegas.
Steve Love picked Chase Elliott, Brendan Gaughan and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Gaughan has a top-five and two top-10s in four starts.
Jeni Harris picked Darrell Wallace Jr., Chase Elliott and Denny Hamlin. Wallace has never ran an XFINITY event at Las Vegas.
Doug Townsend picked Ty Dillon, Denny Hamlin and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Alex George picked Chase Elliott, Kyle Larson and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Parker Ledger picked Regan Smith, Chase Elliott and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Smith has two top-fives in five starts.
Rory Townsend picked Erik Jones, Ryan Blaney and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jones has never ran an XFINITY race at Las Vegas.
Mike Cousins picked Ty Dillon, Chris Buescher and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Stephen Placido picked Darrell Wallace Jr., Ryan Blaney and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Current XFINITY Series Standings
- (Points Leader Post XFINITY Daytona) Stephen Placido – 107+124=231
- Kyle Magda – 94+130=221 (-10)
- Mike Cousins – 89+129=218 (-13)
- Jeffrey Breazeale – 91+126=217 (-14)
- Rory Townsend and Brandon Feeney – 91+122=213 (-18)
- Justin Tucker – 84+122=206 (-25)
- Ronald Costigan – 86+119=205 (-26)
- Brooke Clarke – 69+130=199 (-32)
- Ashley McCubbin and Kreistina Blinova – 69+124=193 (-38)
- Tim Johnston – 60+130=190 (-41)
- Parker Ledger – 60+126=186 (-45)
- Alex George – 63+122=185 (-46)
- Jeni Harris – 74+103=177 (-54)
- Marshall Gabell – 80+88=168 (-63)
- Robert Hill – 45+119=164 (-67)
- Steve Love – 45+106=151 (-80)
- Doug Townsend – 69+79=148 (-83)
NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES – Kobalt Tools 400
Alex George and Ronald Costigan picked Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Harvick has three top-fives and five top-10s in 14 starts. Johnson has four wins and eight top-10s in 13 starts. Earnhardt has three top-five and eight top-10s in 15 starts.
Kreistina Blinova and Ashley McCubbin picked Kevin Harvick, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Gordon has a win and eight top-10s in 17 starts.
Stephen Placido and Justin Tucker picked Joey Logano, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Logano has a top-five and two top-10s in six starts.
Robert Hill picked David Ragan, Joey Logano and Martin Treux Jr. Ragan only one top-10s in eight starts. Truex has two top-10s in nine starts.
Brooke Clarke picked Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin and Jeff Gordon. Hamlin has a top-five and four top-10s in nine starts.
Parker Ledger picked Kevin Harvick, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Points: 44+3+42=89
Marshall Gabell picked Matt Kenseth, Joey Logano and Jimmie Johnson. Kenseth has three wins and eight top-10s in 15 starts.
Kyle Magda picked Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick and Paul Menard. Keselowski has a win – last year – and two top-10s in six starts. Menard has a top-five and three top-10s in eight starts.
Steve Love picked Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr. and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Tim Johnston picked Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick and Jimmie Johnson.
Jeni Harris picked Carl Edwards, Matt Kenseth and Martin Truex Jr. Edwards has two wins and six top-10s in 10 starts.
Doug Townsend picked Kevin Harvick, Matt Kenseth and Joey Logano.
Brandon Feeney picked Brad Keselowski, Kyle Larson and Jimmie Johnson. Larson finished 19th last year.
Rory Townsend picked Matt Kenseth, Ryan Newman and Dale Earnhardt Jr. Newman has three top-fives and seven top-10s in 14 starts.
Mike Cousins picked Brad Keselowski, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson.
Jeffrey Breazeale picked Kevin Harvick, Matt Kenseth and Jimmie Johnson.
Current Sprint Cup Series Standings
- (Points Leader Post Daytona) Doug Townsend – 111+115=226
- Alex George – 85+133=218 (-8)
- Brandon Feeney – 97+111=208 (-18)
- Ashley McCubbin – 95+94=189 (-37)
- Justin Tucker and Ronald Costigan – 95+92=187 (-39)
- Parker Ledger and Kreistina Blinova – 97+89=186 (-40)
- Stephen Placido – 85+96=181 (-45)
- Tim Johnston – 44+127=171 (-55)
- Kyle Magda – 53+117=170 (-56)
- Steve Love – 72+89=161 (-65)
- Mike Cousins – 56+86=142 (-84)
- Robert Hill – 39+90=129 (-97)
- Jeni Harris – 52+75=127 (-99)
- Rory Townsend – 45+79=124
- Brooke Clarke – 57+54=111
- Jeffrey Breazeale – 21+90=111
- Marshall Gabell – 63+30=93
Current Overall Points Standings
- (Points Leader Post XFINITY Daytona) Stephen Placido – 270+124+78+96=568
- Brandon Feeney – 257+122+78+111=568
- Alex George – 222+122+72+133=549 (-19)
- Ronald Costigan – 260+119+72+92=543 (-25)
- Kreistina Blinova – 238+124+78+89=529 (-39)
- Parker Ledger – 235+126+78+89=528 (-40)
- Kyle Magda – 201+130+80+117=528 (-40)
- Ashley McCubbin – 221+124+86+94=525 (-43)
- Justin Tucker – 236+122+68+92=518 (-50)
- Doug Townsend – 249+79+68+115=511 (-57)
- Mike Cousins – 216+129+69+86=500 (-68)
- Tim Johnston – 161+130+78+127=496 (-72)
- Rory Townsend – 195+122+80+79=476 (-92)
- Jeffrey Breazeale – 175+126+77+90=468 (-100)
- Brooke Clarke – 183+130+78+54=445
- Steve Love – 175+106+73+89=443
- Jeni Harris – 188+103+73+75=439
- Marshall Gabell – 230+88+59+30=407
- Robert Hill – 104+119+63+90=376